Give to the Harvest House.
How to get your healing
Healing is a process that MUST be met 100%. Is healing important to you? Do you want to be healed? Then you need to:
Attend healing services in your area and go in FAITH believing and study to understand as much about healing as possible.
Keep your healing. Follow up with what was explained to you in order to keep your healing.
Healing is a process that MUST be met 100%. Our Miracle Healing Services are for the community. We facilitate God's blessing of healing and miracles to those who dare to take a chance to seek a blessing from God. We educate you about how to prepare for YOUR healing. This is done individually about ALL conditions affecting you. Communicate to us by contacting us to PREPARE for your healing. We also need as much time as possible before the services to make sure that your healing process in complete. Needless to say, ALL healing may need some kind of preparation to ensure that you are ready, contact us.
For those who desire to learn how to receive their healing, who may not be able to come to our meetings or services, here is an outline of things that you can do to receive your blessing.
Know that God is the healer and that He manifests His healing power through His minister / servants.
Know that God desires to heal us all, providing that we meet HIS requirements whether saved or unsaved. Salvation is a process of healing. All believers will receive a glorified body, a body that is healthier than our current one. God brought us out of darkness into His marvelous light. If He did not love us and desire His best for us, He would not have made a way of salvation. Passing from spiritual death to spiritual life is a miracle and salvation is the process that helps us become whole.
Know that the clearest and BEST way to receive your healing is to seek God for HIS steps and then follow them. In saying that, here are a few things that you can do until God reveals the steps and / or until you receive your healing.
Know that all sickness and disease come from the sin that was committed in the Garden of Eden. This means that one should know that healing MAY come from a sin that happened in one’s life. God knows the source, and when, where and all that is associated with the sickness. Following His own steps for our healing is of utmost importance. That is where we can help by seeking God on your behalf for His steps to your healing, just ask. You must be willing to be counseled.
- Repent, turn away from sin. STOP committing sin. This is a great step towards your healing. Seek God to help you turn away and be healed from ALL sin (known and unknown), in the wisdom of God. As you are able to reduce all the sins in your life, the blessings of God will manifest in your life.
- Pray and ask God to heal you from the root causes of the condition. Pray for God to heal you of all curses, ungodly beliefs, the plans of the enemy, ungodly soul ties, so that sin will not have dominion in your life and you will be healed of everything that MAY BE affecting your life (known and unknown).
And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive. Matthew 21:22 NLT
- Confessing your faults one to another. Confessing our faults is at times required to make our faults known to others so we will have a chance to clearly admit, denounce our wrong doing. By doing so, we will be free from holding anything surrounding it, like the guilt and the shame of the sin of the wrong doing that was committed. You will need the right person that you can trust --someone you feel the Spirit of God has led you to share your wrong doing with. They can help pray with you and for you. They can keep your faults private.
Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power and produces wonderful results. James 5:16 NLT
- Call for the elders of the Church to pray the prayer of faith. Are any of you sick? You should call for the elders of the church to come and pray over you, anointing you with oil in the name of the Lord. Such a prayer offered in faith will heal the sick, and the Lord will make you well. And if you have committed any sins, you will be forgiven.
- Have faith and don't doubt. Have faith (trust, reliance and follow) in God’s Word, overcoming the negative attacks of the enemy. Here is an example of an individual who asked Jesus to help his unbelief.
"What do you mean, 'If I can'?" Jesus asked. "Anything is possible if a person believes." The father instantly replied, "I do believe, but help me not to doubt!" Mark 9:23-24 NLT
You need to understand that you need faith, which is the absence of doubt, therefore, many conditions that need healing MAY not be received because of unbelief. You need to seek God through fasting, speaking to your condition, thanksgiving and or prayer to be healed of UNBELIEF.
- Fasting, starting with a healthy / balanced fasting regiment. The Bible describes CLEARY that some conditions can only change with faith, prayer and fasting. We are here for any questions that you may have concerning further information that can help you get your healing, contact us.
“When Jesus saw that the people came running together, he rebuked the foul spirit, saying unto him, Thou dumb and deaf spirit, I charge thee, come out of him, and enter no more into him. And the spirit cried, and rent him sore, and came out of him : and he was as one dead; in so much that many said, He is dead. But Jesus took him by the hand, and lifted him up; and he arose. And when he was come into the house, his disciples asked him privately, why could not we cast him out? And he said unto them, This kind can come forth by nothing, but by prayer and fasting.” Mark 9:25-29 KJV
If you have any question or concerns please let us know... contact us.