Give to the Harvest House.
How to get your healing - Part - 2
How to get your healing - Part - 2
- Confessing the Word of God. Here is a list of healing scriptures that you can confess over your life in order to help you receive your healing. Confession of the word of God is simple. Pronounce it over and over to get the clear understanding, retention, trust and reliance on the truth of God Word in your heart. God is faithful to bring his word to pass.
Do you want you to grow in faith and receive your healing. Download the FREE Healing Scriptures ebook.
View ebook here.
- Renewing your mind. Renew the way that you think. Think positive and learn how to dispel all negative communications that come to mind. The bible says:
“And now, dear brothers and sisters, let me say one more thing as I close this letter. Fix your thoughts on what is true and honorable and right. Think about things that are pure and lovely and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise.” Philippians 4:8 NLT
Renewing your mind is a process that may take time and to be completely healed in this area of our life. It is a process that needs diligence and remembrance to fix our thoughts on things that are righteous.
- Speaking to your conditions. The Bible teaches us that we can change the conditions of life by the way we conduct ourself.
“Then Jesus told them, "I assure you, if you have faith and don't doubt, you can do things like this and much more. You can even say to this mountain, 'May God lift you up and throw you into the sea,' and it will happen.” Matthew 21:21 NLT
- Give thanks to God. Give thanks to God for what he has done and will do.
“No matter what happens, always be thankful, for this is God's will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.” 1 Thessalonians 5:18 NLT
Forgive others. Ask God to forgive you of ALL your sins and to help you to forgive others, whether you think that you have forgiven all or not. It is best to ask God to forgive rather than be too proud or unforgiving. Also, ask God to heal you of all hurts, disappointments, resentments, anger, shame, fear and doubts.
“But if you refuse to forgive others, your Father will not forgive your sins.”Matthew 6:15 NLT
Seek God for deliverance (healing of unknown or past issues that may be affecting your life). It is always wise to ask for God to heal you of ALL unknown and issues that maybe still affecting your life from the past. Assuming that there is nothing affecting your life and that salvation has completely covered it all is one of the presumptions that the body of Christ has suffered unknowingly. It is best to ask rather to assume. Salvation has given us the power to renew the mind but God has left it for us to do, even as Christians. So is turning away from sin, we MUST continue to turn away or repent. Salvation is complete but we are not all completed until we have done all we can.
“My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge.” Hosea 4:6 KJV
Go to the miracle healing services where God has placed his servants who are ready to pray or speak the word of healing into your life.
“And so I tell you, keep on asking, and you will be given what you ask for. Keep on looking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened.” Luke 11:9 NLT
2. Attend healing services in your area and go in FAITH believing and study to understand as much about healing as possible.
Go to healing services believing and knowing that there is a God and that he desires to heal. Attending these services allows you to receive what God has for you through different ministers. The bible says:
"Here is a list of some of the members that God has placed in the body of Christ: first are apostles, second are prophets, third are teachers, then those who do miracles, those who have the gift of healing, those who can help others, those who can get others to work together, those who speak in unknown languages." 1 Corinthians 12:28 NLT
3. Get HEALED.
Come out to the services believing for your healing. Come out and receive what God has for you but remember to seek step # 1... to be PREPARED, in order to receive all of what God has for you.
4. Keep your healing. Follow up with what was explained to you in order to keep your healing.
Healing is a process that MUST be met 100% but in order to keep your healing, you must know that you need to
1. Live a more righteous life, repent ... turn away from sin. Stop sinning.
2. Tell others of your healing. Proclaim the goodness that God has given you.
3. Don't be in fear and or doubt. Be careful of the schemes of the devil to try to rob you and to cause you to lose your healing. A godly discipleship program should help you to get spiritual help that can support in prayer and covering.
4. Give thanks for what God has done for you... appreciation.
5. Trust in faith believing, contending for your healing through right thinking... absence of doubt.
6. Pray, fast, and seek God to help you to keep your healing.
Healing is a process that MUST be met 100% and so is maintaining your healing.
If you have any question or concerns please let us know... contact us.